I have had an overall positive experience using Diigo. It is a platform that allows a registered user to bookmark and tag web pages. One particular part of Diigo I found helpful was the ability to attach sticky notes and highlights to a specific part of a webpage. I also liked that these notes and highlights left could be organized as private as well as public.

So far I feel as if I have had a positive experience blogging. I think it is a great resource for people to not only share their opinions but to learn as well. In my own experience I have found that there is a lot of creative freedom when it comes to blogging. In the future I hope to be able to further extend this creative energy by writing more in depth post that highlight my thoughts and opinions more. 

One Web 2.0 tool that I feel would be beneficial to use in the classroom is Kidblog. This tool would allow students to create their own blogs while interacting with other students as well. It has simple yet powerful tools that allow students to make their blog their own. It also gives the teacher full control over the blog group, as well as security that allows access to the blogs to be at the discretion of the teacher. 

Comments