Hello my name is Haley and I am currently a senior at FSU. I am majoring in History with a minor in Political science. After completing my undergraduate degree I hope to continue my education. I eventually hope to become a teacher or professor in a college student setting. 

I honestly do not believe I have much experience using technology in an educational setting. Before I began my academic career at FSU I had gone to schools without much access to a wide range of technology. Studying at FSU has given me the opportunity to explore technology in an educational setting. Since enrolling at the university I have become much more comfortable with programs such as excel and powerpoint. 

One resource I would consider to be a part of my personal learning network is JSTOR. I use this web-based resource for nearly every single one of my classes, as I know it will provide me with reliable academic content. Online chat-based programs, such as group me, have also been helpful. This allows me to connect easier with fellow students and gain constructive criticism as well as help.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog