Hello my name is Haley and I am currently a senior at FSU. I am majoring in History with a minor in Political science. After completing my undergraduate degree I hope to continue my education. I eventually hope to become a teacher or professor in a college student setting. 

I honestly do not believe I have much experience using technology in an educational setting. Before I began my academic career at FSU I had gone to schools without much access to a wide range of technology. Studying at FSU has given me the opportunity to explore technology in an educational setting. Since enrolling at the university I have become much more comfortable with programs such as excel and powerpoint. 

One resource I would consider to be a part of my personal learning network is JSTOR. I use this web-based resource for nearly every single one of my classes, as I know it will provide me with reliable academic content. Online chat-based programs, such as group me, have also been helpful. This allows me to connect easier with fellow students and gain constructive criticism as well as help.   

Comments